FUN FUN FUN..
went out to The Night Safari..
From Mee Mee's blog
Hello! Hehehe. So Night Safari last night was the bomb. Before that, Eileen came over to my place and we were like killing time. Left my house at about 5ish and walked to the mrt station to meet Yi Ting, Glen and Belinda. Hahah, Belinda and I wore similar tops! So cool and it was even planned. Hahah. Just that my was from Forever 21 and hers was from MNG. Anyways, we then went up to the foodcourt for dinner. But we had a round of tap tap first. Hahah. Awhile later, Koon Hua and his twin brother came. Gosh, they don't look alike at all. Well, I mean except for the voice that is. Hahah. & Yi Ting and I were uber clumpsy. First I practically walked and knock into the wall while concentrating on tap tap. Then Yi Ting knocked into the wall too. Then she step on my flips and almost fell. Then on 927, she fell. Rah. Ultimate winner.So when we arrived at the Night Safari we were greeted by those peeps dressed in Halloween costumes. Oh and the pinocchio gone wrong scared the shit outta me. Then the vampire was another idiot who came outta no where. Rah. Hahah. So anyway, we go out entrance and tram of horror tickets. Hahah. $210 for all 6 of us. So many weirdos dressed in costumes had to scare us. Hahah. Shit shit shit. Damn bad. Hahah. There was the weird girl with the voodoo doll, the chain guy, the troubled cinderella, the clown, the which, the umbrella lady and aladdin gone wrong and the nicest of all was the tin man who gave Belinda and I high 5s each. Hahah.Anyways, the tram was fun. We got to see the animals and all. Then we arrived at the 'Bridge of no return.' Hahah. Bloody hell. Hahah. Yi Ting and I were randomly screaming at everything?! Oops. So the ride was 45 mintues and I bet we totally enjoyed it. The hyenas were pretty too. After the ride we went for the animal show. It was pretty much the same as the last time I went to the Night Safari actually. The had the whole 'Snake escaping the encolsure' thing again. Hahah. Oh during the show it went like that.Host : Ladies and gentlemen please kindly stay put at your seats as one of our animals has escaped from the enclosure.Amelia and Eileen : Chey the snake one. Confirm.Animal keeper : (Came running to my direction screaming) Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. You legs! Wah. Your slipper so bling. Bling bling.Host : Why? What is it?Animal : No her slippers very bling. (Looking over at Eileen) hers too. Bling bling.Host : I'm sorry. Did he scare you? Amelia : Stun. Hahahah.Host : Aww, here! You can have a grape!Amelia : Hahah okay. =.='''Right, scare people for no reason. But the host was cute luh. Heheh. After the show we walked on trial and walked around the bridge again. Hahah. There were people dressed up hiding in the bushes. What the hell. They scared the shit outta us. Screams on the left then screamed on the right. Rah. So then went on our 1 hour trail. So fun. Koon Hua and his brother could talk to the otters. Gosh the otters were so damn cute. Hahah. Then as we were running late we had to hurry. But nevertheless I'm sure we enjoyed ourselves. Hehe.When we got to the exit entrance. We were taking pictures again. Hahah. We wanted to get Ben and Jerry's but didn't in the end. Left about 11ish close to 12mn. Glen, Yi Ting and Belinda cabbed down to Yishun and mrt-ed home. Eileen, Koon Hua, his brother and I bus-sed back. Koon Hua and Koon Hui got of first. Eileen and I got off opposite Lot One. Went to Macs to get green tea. Then I walked her to the taxi stand for a cab before walking home. Yet another Feeling comes up..
went home saw my mum's picture and got reminded of how i once use to tell her all my very happy outings with my clique..in such a case..if mummy is still alive.. i would always go " eh mummy u know what..today right." and the story starts..she'll always listens to my experience with full attention..and i'll always tell her enthusiastically..no more this type of times..now all i could do is to stare at the picture and tell my story..but there won't be any response..TRYING HARD TO ACCEPT THE FACT...